A. TWO THINGS TO CHECK AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN
(1) Your blood pressure
(2) Your blood sugar
B. THREE THINGS TO REDUCE TO THE BAREST MINIMUM IN YOUR FOOD:
(3) Dairy products
C. FOUR THINGS TO INCREASE IN YOUR FOOD
D. THREE THINGS YOU NEED TO FORGET:
(1) Your age
(2) Your past
(3) Your grievances
E. FOUR THINGS YOU MUST HAVE, NO MATTER HOW WEAK OR HOW STRONG YOU ARE:
(1) Friends who truly loves you
(2) Caring family
(3) Positive thoughts
(4) A warm home.
F. FOUR THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO STAY HEALTHY:
(2) Smiling / Laughing
(3) Long Walk / Exercise
(4) Reduce your weight.
G. SIX THINGS YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO:
(1) Don’t wait till you are hungry to eat
(2) Don’t wait till you are thirsty to drink
(3) Don’t wait till you are sleepy to sleep
(4) Don’t wait till you feel tired to rest
(5) Don’t wait till you get sick to go for medical check-ups otherwise you will only regret later in life
(6) Don’t wait till you have problem before you pray to your God.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND KEEP SAFE….