1) Observe the routine of proper eating, eat Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Supper like a Beggar would help you live longer. Consuming excess foods especially after 8pm every day is equally a poison to your body? Often late-night supper increases the chance of stomach cancer.
2) Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, if you must skip any meal, it shouldn’t be breakfast? People who don’t take breakfast risk having a lower blood sugar level and short of energy to carry out their daily activities.
3) Too much red meat is very dangerous to your health. Eating meat is good, but eating too much protein as diet is very harmful to your kidneys. When protein digest, it produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. Therefore, more meat equals more kidney damage.
4) Eating salt is good, but too much of it is bad. Therefore, you should eat not more than 5.8 grams of salt daily. Also, adding salt into your food when it is already served is another way of slowly poisoning yourself especially your internal organs.
5) Drinking water only when you are thirsty is like obtaining a license to damage your liver and kidney. Your kidneys should be hydrated properly for optimum functions. If you don’t drink enough water, toxins will start accumulating in your blood because no enough fluid to drain them through your kidneys. Really, toxins are dangerous to your health.
6) And lastly for today, holding your urine too long when you are supposed to let it go is another way of damaging your liver and kidney. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly and cause infections. Therefore, when nature calls do it as soon as possible just for the sake of your health.